BASIS OF HIRE
a) SCHOOL & COMMUNITY GROUPS
1. The RULES OF CONDUCT be strictly maintained and
leaders and campers be informed of them.
2. The REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS be observed.
3. Because of the underlying purposes for which the Camp was established
(i) Provision be made for a minimum of 15 minutes Bible-related
input per day (or equivalent total time), by a member of your staff
as agreed to by the Camp Management.
(ii) Provision be made for the Camp Management to arrange Bible-related
input for your group, at a time and in a style mutually suitable.
This could include games, stories, films, or "Bible-In-Schools"
style depending on your group composition.
1. The following teachings must be held as true by the Camp leadership:
(i) The divine inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as the
inerrant Word of God. This is the sole authority for faith and practice.
(ii) God the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit
are equally and fully members of the one Godhead.
(iii) The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, his death as the
only sacrifice for sin, his bodily resurrection and ascension, his
present work as Head of the Church, his imminent return for his
saints, his return to rule in righteousness & glory.
(iv) All men are born in sin, salvation is by faith in Christ alone,
no?one can earn their salvation.
(v) The permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all believers,
the guarantee of eternal salvation.
2. That while at Camp the public encouragement and promotion of
"sign gifts" (speaking in tongues, miracles, discerning
of spirits) be refrained from. (We do not seek to forbid what some
believe to be a normal part of their worship but do wish to separate
ourselves from extreme teachings and practices).
3. The RULES OF CONDUCT be maintained and campers
informed of them.
4. The REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS be observed.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1. No interference with Camp property.
2. No cigarettes, alcohol or drugs allowed on the property.
3. No kicking of balls inside the buildings.
4. Vehicles are not to be driven around the property except to service
5. Keep within the Camp boundaries, unless specific permission is
obtained from neighbouring farmers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS
1. There must be a minimum of one responsible adult sleeping in
each bedroom with children and young-people. We insist on adequate
supervision for care of the facilities, and safety in case of emergency.
2. Camp Director must be familiar with fire equipment and notify
campers at the earliest opportunity of safety information which
will be supplied on arrival.
3. Camp buildings and grounds are to be left clean and tidy on vacating.
Please follow cleaning instructions on notices and on your Report
4. All losses, breakages and damage are to be reported on the Report
Sheet to enable maintenance to be done.